Also called Candy Cliffs, Yant Flat is one of Southern Utah’s best kept secrets that offers multi-colored sandstone cliffs and candy-like rock swirls. Situated across the southern part of Pine Valley, Yant Flat is a stretch of orange, red, and crimson rock, characteristic of the famed Southwest scenery. The layered rock creates a marbled appearance and offers a scenic dwelling to hike, photograph, and explore.
Address: Anna’s View Point Trail, Washington, UT 84780
Use this map for directions to Yant Flat parking lot.
- This out-and-back hike ranges from 2-7 miles round trip, according to how much exploring and adventuring you do. Most hikers take anywhere from 2-5 hours to accomplish this trail.
- This trail is rated moderate.
- There are no restrooms at this trail.
- Dogs are welcome on this trail and must be leashed.
- There is no fee or permit required for this trail– all are welcome for free!
- There are no water sources near this trailhead. Pack plenty of water and snacks.