Virgin River Trail
The Virgin River Trail is a popular, gorgeous trail for walking, running, and biking. It is open year-round and has multiple access points to enjoy a variety of scenic landscapes and terrains. The trail is fully paved and is stroller-friendly, dog-friendly, and perfect for a peaceful nature walk along the iconic Virgin River. The route is well-maintained and the path is wide and accommodating.
Address: 670 Man O War Rd, St. George, UT 84790
The trail technically begins at Man O’ War Trailhead, but can be accessed at any point along the route. See the attached map for details.
- The full length of the trail is 11.2 miles, point-to-point and is rated as an easy route.
- Dogs are allowed on the trail and must be on a leash.
- The trail stretches from Washington to St. George. See the attached map for details.
- Portions of this trail are wheelchair accessible.
- The trail crosses into Confluence Park which has restrooms and drinking fountains. There are also restrooms and drinking fountains at Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park.
- The stretch of trail by the Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park is very scenic and perfect for those looking for a shorter walk.
- There are no fees or permits required to access this trail.