Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park
Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park is decked out with all amenities and resources for a day filled with fun, sports, relaxing, and soaking up the sun. The soccer park boasts a large fishing pond, paved connection to the Virgin River Trail, massive sports fields, and accommodating grassy areas. Sullivan Soccer Park is the total recreation package and is uniquely situated to offer direct access to the Virgin River.
Address: 965 S Washington Fields Rd., Washington, UT 84780
Use this map for directions to Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park.
- The Urban Fishery Pond is available to the public. Children under 12 can fish for free. Anybody over the age of 12 needs a fishing license.
- Shade is limited at this park and can be found only under the pavilions.
- There is no entrance or parking fee required to enter this park.
- Amenities at this park include:
- Urban Fishery Pond– stocked with trout
- Large 30x30 pavilion with 6 tables
- Picnic areas
- Decorative bridge
- Barbecue areas
- 4 full-size soccer fields
- Water feature
- Splash pad (March 31- October 1st)
- 6 pickleball courts
- Large playground
- Large restrooms and drinking water fountains