Highland Park has everything imaginable for a relaxing or adventurous day: a 2-mile loop walking trail, wheelchair accessible trails to the park, and fantastic views of Coral Canyon Golf Course, Zion National Park, Sand Hollow, and Pine Valley. Highland Park is not as widely publicized as other nearby attractions and is considered a hidden gem within the community. The grounds are always clean, well-kept, and offer an incredible view that characterizes the beautiful scenery of Southern Utah.
Address: 12 N Highland Pkwy, Washington, UT 84780
Use this map for directions to Highland Park.
- Dogs are welcome at this park.
- There is no fee required for entrance.
- The park is situated higher on a hill and is often the perfect place to fly kites.
- Amenities at this park include:
- Two shaded pavilions (with power) for large gatherings
- Multiple small pavilions (with power) for smaller groups
- Two separate playgrounds
- One for ages 3-5
- One for ages 5-12
- Climbing wall
- Large grassy areas
- Clean bathrooms
- Plenty of parking