Wire Mesa Loop
Wire Mesa Loop is an exciting, technical biking and hiking trail with phenomenal views of Zion National Park and other surrounding attractions. This trail has fast descents and other technical spots– it is similar to Gooseberry Mesa, but considered easier. Be prepared for slick rock, aggressive uphill and downhill shifts, and a rewarding view the whole ride.
Address: Wire Mesa Trailhead, Hurricane, UT 84737
- This out-and-back trail is 15 miles and is rated intermediate.
- Elevation gain is 524 feet.
- Most bikers take roughly 2.5 hours to complete the ride.
- The best times to ride are March-September.
- There is a 3 mile out-and-back view-point for beginners not looking for the full 15 mile ride.
- Pack plenty of water! There are no water sources on the trail.
- There are no restrooms at this trailhead.
- The loop was designed to ride both directions.
- E-bikes are allowed on this trail.
- Dogs are allowed on this trail.
- There are no permits or fees required to access this trail.