Sheep Bridge (Falls Park)
Sheep Bridge is a local favorite water hole for swimming and tubing along the Virgin River. The park has sandy beaches with a variety of terrain to enjoy including tubing rapids, calm peaceful water, and deep areas for cliff jumping. Always check the depth of the water before jumping in! This park is perfect for the whole family to soak up the sun, lounge under the shaded cottonwoods, and enjoy the refreshing water. In June and July it is common to see baby frogs!
Address: Sheep Bridge Road, Virgin, UT 84779
Driving towards Virgin, Sheep Bridge Road is on the right hand side. Turn and follow the road for .5 miles and cross over the bridge. The entrance gate is immediately to the left.
- There is no entrance fee to visit this park.
- The park is open from 8:00 a.m.- dusk.
- Sheep Bridge road is a dirt road and can be bumpy. Most vehicles are able to reach the park.
- The park has a restroom and a few picnic tables.
- Please clean up all trash and pack out everything that you have packed in.