Fort Zion is a gift shop in Virgin, Utah on the way to Zion National Park. It’s hard to miss and stands out with old facades on the fort displayed as an old Western town. Fort Zion is primarily a gift shop, but is popular for families with young children with the addition of a restaurant, mini-petting zoo, and the old west village. The restaurant has fun themed dishes including Prairie Dawgs, Cactus BBQ Ribs, 16 ice cream flavors, and homemade breads.
Address: 100 W Highway 9, Virgin, UT 84779
- Most guests visit Fort Zion for roughly 1 hour.
- Hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
- Fort Zion may be closed during the off-season and hours may vary.
- Admission to the fort is $1 per person.
- The mini-petting zoo includes llamas, deer, donkeys, and a little pony. There are carrots for purchase to feed the animals.
- The old west village includes a jail, saloon, bank, and other themed facades.
- There are restroom facilities available.