Bloomington Petroglyph Park
Bloomington Petroglyph Park is a small, half-acre area with large boulders boasting carved petroglyphs from ancient Anasazi days. The images depict human and animal forms as well as miscellaneous maps, spirals, and other markings. This park is very accessible and is situated in the middle of a residential neighborhood. This attraction is a short, quick stop to enjoy the art and observe the old drawings. In an effort to preserve the site, please do not touch the carvings and be respectful of the local residents!
Address: 1460 West Navajo Drive, St. George, UT 84790.
Use this map for directions to Bloomington Petroglyph Park.
- There are no fees or permits required to enter this park.
- The boulders are right next to the side of the road and this park is very family friendly.
- This park is very small. There are no restrooms or drinking water facilities.
- There are no grassy areas or playgrounds. This park is only the petroglyph boulders.
- Dogs are not welcome at this park.