Silver Reef Museum
Silver Reef was once a mining town in the late 1800’s and is now referred to as a Wild West Ghost Town. Silver Reef Museum showcases incredible local history and walking trails around the site. The museum is located in the original Wells Fargo building and is full of artifacts from the rich history of the area. The museum includes: Wells Fargo building, Cosmopolitan Building, the Equipment Yard, the Cassidy Powder House, Rice Bank Building, Main St. Interpretive Trail, and an old jail.
Address: 1903 Wells Fargo Road, Leeds, UT 84746
- Admission is $3.00per person. Admission includes a 45 minute tour of the museum.
- Normal museum hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- For more information about the Silver Reef Museum, check out this website.
- This museum is family friendly and a great activity for all ages.
- Don’t forget to check out the gift shop!