The Laverkin Overlook trail is an old, popular path that follows the edge of the Hurricane Cliffs and offers incredible views of Virgin River and Laverkin. The trail starts in a residential neighborhood, please be respectful of local residents!
Address: 400 S 100 W, Laverkin, UT 84745.
See the attached map for directions to the trailhead.
- The round-trip trail is 2 miles long and has roughly 650 feet in elevation gain. It takes most people 1-2 hours to enjoy.
- This trail is a great alternative to the other more popular trails in the area. It is best enjoyed at sunrise or sunset.
- There are no fees or permits required to enjoy this hike.
- There are no restrooms or water sources available on this trail. Pack plenty of water, especially in the summer months!
- Dogs are welcome on this trail and should be on a leash.
- This trail is family friendly, but be prepared for a consistent incline.
- For more information regarding this trail or for more details on locating the trailhead, check out this website!