Red Canyon is a fascinating landmark near Bryce Canyon with vermillion rock formations seen from a scenic drive on Highway 12. Red Canyon features a popular trail system with fun for the whole family. The Birdseye Trail, Losee Canyon Trail, and Casto Canyon Trail are all very popular and well-maintained. During winter months, many of the trails are used for snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. There are numerous ATV trails and paved biking trails for visitors to enjoy as well!
Address: Red Canyon, Utah 84759
- The Red Canyon visitor center is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- There are restrooms available near the visitor center.
- Drinking water facilities are available.
- Red Canyon is typically a quick stop with gorgeous rock formations and an arch to drive under. Some visitors spend the day exploring and hiking.
- Red Canyon has a unique feel and is less-trafficked and quieter than neighboring parks and monuments.