Inspiration Point is an iconic viewpoint that consists of three different levels (lower, mid, and upper) that overlooks Bryce Canyon amphitheater. The observation area is aptly named and is intended for all those who look out from the point to feel inspired and consider the wonder of nature, formation, and time. Viewers will see not only Bristlecone Pines and various wildlife, but also red, pink, orange, and white hoodoos protruding from the canyon.
Address: Rim Trail, Bryce Canyon, UT 84764
- Unlike other sections of the park, Inspiration Point offers no services or connected attractions. It is a designated place to marvel at the geological wonder of the canyon.
- There are no trails that branch off from Inspiration Point.
- Amenities at Inspiration Point include:
- Bus and shuttle stop
- Bike rack
- Historical exhibits
- Recycling and trash receptacles
- Wheelchair access
- For more information on the landscape features, check out this website!
- This location is very elevated. There are guard rails to help visitors avoid the cliffs.