Fairyland Loop Trail
Fairyland Loop Trail is an exciting hiking trail that meanders through iconic hoodoos and showcases the incredible scenery and atmosphere of Bryce Canyon. The hike is moderately challenging and the trek is rewarding. The trail begins at Fairyland Point on the rim and descends into a labyrinth of red, orange, and white rock formations. Be on the lookout for two popular landmarks: Tower Bridge (a large hoodoo that resembles its namesake) and China Wall (a group of hoodoos that look almost intentionally built).
Address: Fairyland Loop Trail, Bryce Canyon, UT 84764
- This trail is 8 miles round trip and takes roughly 4-5 hours to complete. The elevation gain is 1,545 feet.
- There are no restrooms or drinking water facilities on the hike. Pack plenty of water!
- Dogs are not allowed on this trail.
- This trail is inside of Bryce Canyon National Park which requires a fee upon entrance. For more information, visit this website.
- Fairyland Loop has its own designated parking.
- This hike is incredible in the fall and spring. It gets icy in the winter and very hot in the summer.