Nestled in the Tushar Mountains, Kents Lakes are a cluster of three beautiful lakes including: Upper Kents Lake, Lower Kents Lake, and Kents Lake. Kents Lake is a stunning 50-acre mountain oasis surrounded by lush green forests and meadows. The lake is large enough to accommodate small fishing boats, canoes, and kayaks and sits at 8,800 feet elevation.
Address: Kents Lake, Beaver, UT 84713
- Kents Lakes area is perfect for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and enjoying the scenery.
- The campground has 28 single-family campsites and 2 multiple-family campsites. All of the sites have grills and tables. Some campsites have fire pits as well! Camping reservations can be made at this website which also contains information regarding camping fees and rules & regulations.
- Pets are allowed in the Kents Lakes area and must be on a leash.
- There are drinking water facilities available as well as restroom facilities.
- Fishing at Kents Lake is incredibly popular and the water is stocked with a variety of fish including tiger trout, rainbow trout, Bonneville cutthroat trout, and brook trout.
- There are multiple ATV trails that begin right near the campsite.
- There are no fees of permits required to access the lake (outside of camping fees).