George Barker River Park
George Barker River Park is located just outside of Zion National Park and offers a quiet area with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. The amenities are built for a leisurely day playing, resting, or barbequing and has large grassy areas that accommodate pets. This park also has immediate access to the Virgin River with sections of sandy beaches to enjoy.
Address: George A. Barker River Park, Zion Park Blvd. Springdale, UT 84767
- Facilities at this park include: benches, grills, picnic tables, restrooms, drinking water, and walking trails.
- Across the footbridge is the Marj Bonner Dog Park which is an off-leash area designated for dog-walking trails.
- The park operates on a first come, first serve basis and is not available for rentals or reservations.
- Operating hours are from 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Parking is free, but limited.
- There are no fees or permits required to access this park.