Coral Sands Canyon
a unique and picturesque natural attraction located in Mount Carmel, Utah. This beautiful canyon is renowned for its striking orange-red sand dunes and towering red rock formations, creating a surreal and mesmerizing landscape. Visitors can explore the sandy terrain, hike along the trails, and even sled down the vibrant dunes, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. Coral Sands Canyon offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to witness the stunning contrast between the soft, coral-colored sand and the rugged, red cliffs of southern Utah
Most tours start at the Best Western Thunderbird lodge.
THE CORAL SANDS CANYONEERING TOUR IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
This half-day Canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot-canyons while also experiencing the unique activity of rappelling. This experience has 5 total rappels, with the highest descent over 70 feet tall!
- This experience requires a high level of fitness, and participants must be able to hike a total of 4 miles.
- There is a 250 lb. weight limit for canyoneering.
- The strenuous nature of this activity makes it generally best for ages 10 and up.
- In the fall, winter, and spring months this activity will be cold, be sure you come dressed properly to stay warm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring at least 2 Liters of water.
- Wear sturdy hiking shoes.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.