Southern Utah Museum of Art (SUMA)
The Southern Utah Museum of Art, located at SUU, displays regional artists with an emphasis on landscape art. Many of the featured artists are from the SUU Department of Art & Design as well as emerging artists from around the country. SUMA is designed to be an educational and cultural resource for all patrons through permanent collections and hands-on experiences.
Address: 13 South 300 West, Cedar City, UT
- SUMA is a free museum and is open to the public.
- From June-September, SUMA is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- From October- May, SUMA is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The SUMA gift shop offers a collection of products that honor art and emphasize local artists. Check out the gift shop for unique souvenirs and memorabilia.
- There are multiple handicap parking spots available. Check out this website for a list of all accommodations.
- The museum has accessible, clean restrooms and a larger family restroom that has a nursing station.
- Visitors may have a service animal with them.