Frontier Homestead State Park
The early industrial history of Cedar City is on full display at the Frontier Homestead State Park, complete with a horse-drawn wagon collection, historic buildings, hands-on interpretive activities, and other fascinating artifacts and tours. The large state park also includes regional items of interest such as historic cabins and the Hunter House, Cedar City’s oldest brick home. Take advantage of learning local history in an interactive way while you’re in town!
Address: 635 N Main St, Cedar City, UT 84721
- For more information, hours, activities, and FAQ, check out this website.
- Park hours change seasonally but the park is generally open from 9:00 a.m.-5 or 7 p.m. daily.
- Day visit fees are $4 per person. Children ages 4 and under are free.
- There are clean restrooms and drinking facilities at the state park.
- Visitors can enjoy a cell phone audio tour.
- The visitor center and museums are accessible to all abilities.
- The Frontier Homestead State Park is very family friendly and a great palace to enjoy with children.