Located in Dixie National Forest, Cascade Falls is a moderately challenging hike that leads to a scenic waterfall and offers stunning views of Zion National Park. This short trail is easily accessible and a perfect family walk or solo hike. This hike is popular for birding as well as hiking– expect to run into other adventurers. The falls can be dry if hiking in the summer months, but will be overflowing after rain and snow. Enjoy the natural waterfall against the striking red cliffs!
Address: FR054, Duck Creek Village, UT 84762
- The out-and-back trail is 1.2 miles with 137 feet in elevation gain and takes roughly 30-60 minutes to complete.
- This hike is kid-friendly and dog friendly.
- This trail is located in the Dixie National Forest near Navajo Lake. Don’t forget to check out the other gorgeous attractions near Cascade Falls.
- There are no restrooms or drinking water facilities at this hike. Please pack plenty of water and snacks.
- There are no fees or permits required to access this hike.