Zen Trail offers a network of desert trails with slick drops, technical routes, and all types of experiences for mountain bikers. Expect spectacular views paired with challenging inclines and rewarding slopes. Zen Trail is a loop around the mountain ridge and over various rock formations, including Hippopotamus Caves. The ride is fun, challenging, and memorable– Zen Trail is often considered the best biking trail in Green Valley and is a popular destination for riders from all over the world.
Address: Gap Canyon Parkway, St. George, UT 84770
Use this map for directions to Zen Trail.
- This out-and-back loop trail is 6 miles round trip, but plan on a longer ride due to the technical nature of the terrain.
- This trail is not recommended for beginners and is considered a black diamond trail (very difficult).
- The path has little to no signs or path directions. Look for a worn track from other bikers.
- Riders suggest approaching the trail counter-clockwise for the best experience.
- Be aware of snakes! There are many rattlesnakes and Mojave Green Rattlesnakes in this area.
- There are no restrooms available.
- Dogs are welcome on this trail and must be on a 6 foot leash.
- There are no fees or permits required for this trail.
- Pack plenty of water! There are no water sources available and the trail has full sun exposure.