Thunder Junction All Abilities Park
Thunder Junction All Abilities Park is a remarkable, dinosaur-themed oasis that offers 7 acres of fun for all ages at any stage in life. The playground equipment is wheelchair accessible and accommodates all capabilities. The park is located inside Tonaquint Park and is complete with soft matted play areas, wheelchair ramps, splash pads, an “erupting” volcano, music area, and an operating train ride. Thunder Junction is iconic, all-inclusive, and a prime opportunity for playing, exploring, and creating memories.
Address: 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St, George, UT 84770.
Use this map for directions to Thunder Junction All Abilities Park.
- Dogs are not welcome at this park unless they are registered service animals.
- There is no fee to enter this park.
- The train is $1.00 per ride per person.
- There are large clean restrooms and drinking fountains available.
- There is a concession stand to purchase snacks and beverages.
- The splash pad is large and perfect for summer months.
- The volcano houses a covered picnic table area.
- Don’t forget to visit the neighboring nature center and public tennis courts in Tonaquint Park!