Bear Claw Poppy Bike Trail
This trail is often considered less of a trail, and more of an adventurous playground! It is the perfect terrain for both beginners and experienced riders to explore the area and connecting trails. This trail can be ridden as an out-and-back or as a loop. Expect a fun landscape full of bumps, twists, and turns for all skill levels.
1798 Navajo Drive Trailhead, St. George, UT 84790
There are many trails in this network with multiple ways to approach the ride. Most riders prefer to start from the Gap Trailhead. Refer to this website for options, directions, and tips.
- Bear Claw Poppy Trail is 8 miles round-trip.
- The network of trails ranges from easy to difficult. This stretch of trail is considered moderate aerobic and takes roughly 1 hour to complete.
- There are public restrooms and drinking fountains at the large parking area.
- Hikers are allowed on this trail. Be courteous of all people exploring!
- Dogs are allowed on this trail.
- There is no fee or permit for this trail.
- Pack plenty of water for your ride, but note that there is a drinking fountain at the parking lot.
- Expect full sun exposure. Wear a hat and/or sunblock for protection.
- For more information on this trail, access points, difficult level etc., check out this website.