Three Falls Canyon
Three Falls Canyon Hike is a lesser-known gem in the heart of Hurricane that features three dryfalls, wildlife, historical irrigation features, and rocky canyons.
The falls are often dry, but after a rainstorm the water might be flowing. The family-friendly hike also includes a canal, tunnel, and numerous caves to explore.
If you’re looking for a serene hike that displays the best of Southern Utah beauty, look no further! This lightly-trafficked trail boasts pockets of cavernous holes to discover.
Please prioritize safety on this trail! There are portions of steep, uneven rocks and steep drop-offs. This trail is not monitored by a ranger and hikers are solely responsible for their own safety. Be sure to pack water and snacks, and wear shoes that don’t slip and slide easily!
850 S. 60 E, Hurricane, UT 84737
The trail is only a 3 minute drive from Hurricane Main St. And begins at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Use this map to reach the trailhead.
- There are no restrooms at the trailhead.
- The hike is 3 miles, round trip.
- Best time to visit: October- early April.
- This trail is dog friendly.
- This trail is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is no fee for this trail.
- .33 miles from trailhead.
- Generally an easy walk through a dry riverbed.
- .54 miles from trailhead
- A moderate hike from the first fall that requires some rock scaling.
- 1.40 miles from trailhead
- Medium difficult level through the canyon