Dixie Springs Park
Dixie Springs Park is clean, accessible, and less trafficked than other nearby parks. The park is well-equipped with numerous paved walking trails, frisbee golf, playgrounds, and other amenities. This hidden gem is off the beaten path and offers plenty of solitude. Dixie Springs is well-maintained and dog friendly, boasting a fenced dog park with fun obstacles available for public use!
Address: Dixie Springs Park, 3605 2900 S, Hurricane, UT 84737
Use this map for directions to Dixie Springs Park.
- This park is dog friendly.
- There is no fee or permit required for entry.
- This park is especially toddler-friendly with portions of the playground and splash pad more accessible to small children.
- Amenities include:
- Large open grassy areas
- Plenty of parking
- Playground equipment
- Picnic areas– covered and uncovered
- Frisbee golf course
- Clean restrooms
- Basketball court
- Pickleball courts
- Baseball field
- Hurricane Red Rock Walking Trail
- Splash pad
- Dog park