Located in Snow Canyon State Park, Jenny’s Canyon is a short pleasant walk through a narrow slot canyon surrounded by desert plants and vibrant cliffs. The slot canyon walls showcase textured pockets that offer relief from the direct sun. This hike is a family favorite and is perfect for all ages. This trail lies on the right, .5 mile down the road once you enter Snow Canyon. Please do not write on or attempt to carve the stone in the slot canyon!
Address:Snow Canyon Dr, Dammeron Valley, UT 84783
- This out-and-back trail is rated as easy and is a brief 0.48 miles round trip. It takes roughly 30 minutes to enjoy.
- There is only a 20 foot elevation gain.
- There is a $15 fee per vehicle to enter Snow Canyon State Park ($10 fee for Utah residents).
- This trail is closed from March 15- June 1st every year to restore the endangered habitat.
- There are restrooms near the main parking lots and at the ranger station.
- Dogs are not allowed on this trail.
- There is water available at the ranger station but not near this trailhead. Please pack plenty of water!
- Expect full sun exposure on the trail until you reach the slot canyon.
- This hike is very easy and family friendly.
- Be on the lookout for rattlesnakes! They are occasionally spotted on this trail.